Our reputation (and our clients’) is vitally important to us and we will rigorously enforce them to ensure that our clients have absolute confidence in what we do.
- We will comply with all legal, Regulatory and Ethical standards and go beyond if we have to.” Do follow the guides but do not be enslaved by them” is a message that we regularly tell our clients. The ethical is always more robust than the legal, it is the legal that should converge to the ethical and not the other way around.
- We pursue best practice and are always keen to learn from our clients.
- We act with fairness and integrity.
- We stimulate innovation in everything we do.
- We highly value the interests of all our stakeholders.
- We are open, honest, independent, and truly respectful of all. Even if we have to deliver bad news, it is a case of being hard on the issue but soft on the individual(s)
- And like the “Hippocratic Oath” that medical practitioners have to subscribe to, we truly believe in the “Above all do no harm” principle as sacrosanct.